Thursday, June 25, 2009

Ruckus teaches me about gardening

We put in a new perennial flower bed this year. Ruckus had surprised me and stayed out of it...until yesterday!



I had been waiting for this flower to bloom. Apparently Ruckus was keeping on eye on it too. Yesterday the flowers started to open and apparently that meant they were a peak eating season for him.


This flower wasn't really good, it just got stepped on so Ruckus could munch on the one behind it. Also Ruckus wants to point out that soaker hose. He says those are the best hoses to chew on because they help with teething and the cool water soothes the gums in the process.



My Lilley flowers are not only beautiful but Yummy too apparently.




Ruckus thinks that Daylillies are very comfortable to lay on and take a nap. Also, he says if you wake up and are hungry, they are great for snacking on too.

Posted by Picasa


Needless to say I spent yesterday evening putting up an ugly fence around my beautiful flower bed to keep the monster out.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your blog is good .
I like it.